June 19, 2009

a great way to kill time

So at work there are a lot of times where I have to wait for the computer to finish doing its thing before I can continue with work. Sometimes I'm good about working on homework during those times, but more often I'm surfing the web. In my surfing, I found 2 awesome ways for muppet fans to kill time: The Muppet Wiki and the ToughPigs blog. Then there's my Muppets playlist on Youtube too. That serves the dual purpose of keeping me entertained while I work and keeping me from losing my cool when people make my job harder by not doing their jobs right.

I'm finding out about tons of Muppet specials that I just didn't know existed. Did you know there was a muppet TV Movie last Christmas called "A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa"? I didn't. And I bet it's not for sale anywhere, so I'll have to torrent it and hope it's legal to do that. (I'm constantly debating with myself on the legality of various torrents.)

No comments: