March 27, 2010

Easter with the Nielsons

So next weekend is Easter, but it's also General Conference and right before Marci and Stacie's Families are going to Arches to go camping with my parents, so we did Easter this weekend with my family.

So here's how the tradition goes. We all Gather as we can and have some fun playing:







Even the Babies got to come out and Play! It Was Alec's first time at a family function and JuliJo's too!



Then We Eat!



After dinner, the high school age (and older) grandkids go hide the eggs in the yard, then hunt Begins with the youngest grandkids, then the older ones get their chance!










Everyone seemed to have a great time. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!

7 comments:

T.Irwin said...

sounds like a it was a fun filled day/evening. I really like Easter because it's spring and it's hopefull.
as usual, you have some fun pictures.

Susan G. said...

everyone with think juliejo is presley's!! :)

Mark said...

Nah, all 4 of my readers know better. :) Besides, Julijo has a definite Gedge look that couldn't have come from Presley or the Hubers. :)

Susan G. said...

you have more than 4 readers silly boy!!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting the pic of Alex. I haven't seen him yet. The two new babies are so cute!

Mark said...

No prob. I just wish it was in focus!

juli said...

Good job Mark. Nice to reflect on the event. Sometimes it is even more fun to reflect that to attend....just kidding but I am not tired when I reflect. It is nice to know it was a success.